- Postdoctoral researcher
Descriptif des activités de recherche- Electrode formulation for 18650 Li-ion battery cells
- Development in the electrochemical performance of Li and Mn rich layered oxide cathode materials for Li-ion batteries
- Improvement in the electrochemical performance of NMC811 cathode materials for Li-ion batteries by a combined coating and elemental doping
2008-2012: Bachelor Degree of Science in Physics. Khon Kaen University. Thailand.
Thesis: Effect of gamma-ray on ionization of Ar gas in neon tube.
2012-2018: Doctor of Philosophy in Materials Science and Nanotechnology Program. Khon Kaen University. Thailand.
Thesis: Investigation of effect of microstructural characteristic on the electrochemical properties of 0.5Li2MnO3∙0.5LiCoO2 cathode material for lithium ion batteries
2017-2018: A short term research program at the laboratory of Prof. Won-Sub Yoon in Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
2018-2021: A researcher working on Li-ion battery pilot plant operation, Institute of Nanomaterials Research and Innovation for Energy (IN-RIE), Khon Kaen University, Thailand
• Solid-state reaction synthesis
• X-ray diffraction
• X-ray absorption spectroscopy
• XANES and XAFS spectra simulations.