Descriptif des activités de rechercheSynthesis of novel ionic liquids and analyses of the dye cells for stable dye sensitized solar cell.
Postdoctorat fellow 3 (Current position) Laboratoire de Ractivité et Chimie des Solides (LRCS) Université de Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens (France) 2015 Dec to till date working on synthesis of new electrolytes for stable Dye sensitized soar cell
Postdoctorat fellow 2 FORTH/ICE-HT, Institute of Chemical engineering sciences, Patras, Greece, May 2014-Sep 2015, Synthesis of new dyes for Dye sensitized solar cell and hole transport materials for Perovskite solar cell
Postdoctorat fellow 1 Institute of Chemical research of Catalonia, (ICIQ), Tarragona, Spain. Feb 2012 to 2014 May, Synthesis of new dyes for Dye sensitized solar cell and synthesis of small molecules for BHJ organic solar cell
Ph.D Osmania University, Hyderabad, Tealngana, India thesis on "Tetra pyrolic dyes for Dye sensitized solar cell"
MSc in Chemistry Kakatiya University, Warangal, India
Selected Publications :
1. A–π–D–π–A based porphyrin for solution processed small molecule bulk heterojunction solar cells
C. V. Kumar, L. Cabau, E. N. Koukaras, A. Sharma, G. D. Sharma, E. Palomares
J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 16287-16301
2. A single atom change “switches-on” the solar-to-energy conversion efficiency of Zn-porphyrin based dye sensitized solar cells to 10.5 %
L. Cabau, C. V. Kumar, A. Moncho, J. N. Clifford, N. López, E. Palomares
Energy Environ. Sci. 2015, 8, 1368-1375
3. Solution processed organic solar cells based on A-D-D’-D-A small molecule with benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b’]dithiophene donor (D’) unit, cyclopentadithiophene donor (D) and ethylrhodanine acceptor unit having 6% light to energy conversion efficiency
C. V. Kumar, L. Cabau, E. N. Koukaras, A. Viterisi, G. D. Sharma, E. Palomares
J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 4892-4902
4. Synthesis, optical and electrochemical properties of the A-π-D-π-A porphyrin and its application as an electron donor in efficient solution processed bulk heterojunction solar cells
C. V. Kumar, L. Cabau, E. N. Koukaras, G. D. Sharma, E. Palomares
Nanoscale 2015, 7, 179-189
5. Perovskite Solar Cell with Low Cost Cu-Phthalocyanine as Hole Transporting Material
C.V. Kumar, G. Sfyri, D. Raptis, E. Stathatos, P. Lianos,
RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 3786
6. Study of perovskite solar cells synthesized under ambient conditions and of the performance of small cell modules
G. Sfyri, C.V. Kumar, D. Raptis, V. Dracopoulos, P. Lianos
Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. Cells 134 (2015) 60.
- Design and development of new organic, porphyrin, Phthalocyanines and organo-metallic sensitizers for dye sensitized solar cells and organic solar cells.
- Development of novel organic synthetic methodologies.
- Macro-scale and micro-scale reactions, air sensitive reactions and generating pure crystals using various crystal growth techniques.
- Interpretation of 1H-NMR, 13C-NMR, EI-MS, ESI-MS, GC-MS, MALDI-TOF, FAB-MS, FT-IR, ATR-FT-IR and UV spectra, cyclic voltammetry (CV), Fluorescence, TGA and DSC for a given organic compound.
- Expertise in various chromatographic techniques viz., Bio Bead, Sephadex column chromatography, Silica gel and Alumina column chromatography, flash Reversed phase column chromatography and thin layer chromatography.
- Endured in purification of products in minor amounts.
- Fabrication and analyses the dye sensitized solar cells.
- Expertise in handling air and moisture sensitive reactions.
- Other Relevant Experience: Computer software: MS Word, Microsoft power point, Microsoft Excel Chem Draw, ISIS draw, preparation of research reports and manuscripts.